If you are interested in a new opportunity, we post positions from our 3,000 member companies in a variety of disciplines and industries. Don’t see a position that interests you? Join our talent community for future opportunities! Your information is kept confidential and will never be shared without your permission. Answer 4 quick questions to help us learn about your ideal role.
If your organization wants to streamline the application process and get maximum exposure to talent, MRA offers a la carte or full-cycle recruiting services. Our state-of-the-art technology solutions give your organization a competitive advantage to attract active and passive talent. Let us help you build a stronger foundation to attract candidates with our marketing/technology approach.
- On-demand voice, text, and video interviewing options.
- Marketing-based job ads appeal to active and passive candidates.
- Increase reach by sharing postings to company and individual social media pages.
- Customized pre-hire screening questions are included in your application process.
- Mobile-friendly and simple candidate application process takes less than 2 minutes to apply!
- We keep your process moving quickly to reduce time-to-fill.
- We help you identify what works well and opportunities to improve your job marketing process.
- Easy budgeting and payment option.
MRA's full-cycle recruitment services are guaranteed to help you focus on quality-of-hire and faster time-to-fill. With a typical savings of 50% or more from traditional search firms...learn how MRA can be your recruitment partner.
Who is MRA?
MRA is a nonprofit employer association serving 3,000 members throughout the upper Midwest. MRA’s Recruiting Business Partners attract and recruit top talent for employment opportunities at our member companies.
What is the MRA Difference?
We conduct employer-branded recruitment for 90% of our opportunities. As a candidate, you will know which company you’re actually applying to. Additionally, our recruiters always work in partnership with hiring companies so that you don’t have agency recruiter hurdles to overcome.
Its Fast & Easy!
- Applying takes less than two minutes! (No passwords or accounts to register.)
- MRA does not make hiring decisions – you will be hired directly by the company.
- We care about your career interests and goals. We want you to find the right fit, with the right employer. Our Recruiting Business Partners are not measured by sales volume and they do not receive commissions.
Are you interested in exploring the possibilities?
Search through the employment openings or join our Talent Community to be notified when new positions become available (they change frequently).
With the help of MRA's outplacement services, I built a stronger online network and enhanced my personal brand on the market. I also benefited from their practice interviewing sessions and effective coaching. As a result, I received two job offers and negotiated a great benefits package. Thank you MRA, I couldn't have done this without you!
MRA worked closely with the UPAF Search Committee in recruiting a new executive director. The candidates they identified were all high-quality professionals that fit our requirements. We were very pleased with the entire process and especially the final result.
Rich Meeusen, Board Chair of UPAF, Badger Meter
Using MRA Recruiting Services saved us valuable time and energy in our latest recruiting search while reaching potential candidates that we would likely have otherwise missed. I would highly recommend their services. They are a valuable partner in helping us improve our team.
Aaron Buesing, Operations Manager, The Prestwick Group Inc.
To find out more about the services we offer, or to speak with a specialist about your specific needs, complete this form and one of our experts will reach out to you shortly.
Can’t wait? Call us now at 800.488.4845.