How do I participate in MRA surveys?
- Invitations to participate in surveys are emailed to the Designated Survey Contact at member companies. The email contains instructions and a link to the online questionnaire.
- The Survey Contact is chosen by the Primary Contact for your MRA membership. If you are not sure who your contact is or need to make changes, please call 800.488.4845 ext. 3508.
- Some organizations have made special arrangements with MRA so their members can participate in MRA surveys.
- What if there is an open survey and I haven’t received an invitation?
How do I access the results of a survey?
Log in to MRA’s website and click on the "Surveys" tab at the top of your account dashboard.
What if I want a special cut of data?
MRA wants you to have the data you need to make conclusions. You can call us for a quick data run OR use our On-Demand Salary Tool on select surveys to choose the data cuts you need (and run a report).
- What if I am not a member? Can I still purchase results?
What is the advantage of having a third party conduct Compensation and Benefit surveys?
Anti-Trust guidelines counsel organizations to use a third party for Compensation and Benefits Surveys. Because there are no vested interests, the focus is on reporting key metrics while protecting the confidentiality of all parties. Third parties also tend to be subject experts capable of providing a larger context and comparison for important insights.
- Can I share results with other organizations?
Who conducts MRA’s surveys for member organizations?
MRA has a dedicated team of survey analysts. We conduct our own surveys from listening to member input, through designing, writing, and analyzing questionnaires, to presenting results. We welcome member feedback any time to improve or initiate new surveys.
- Where do I find a survey purchase form?
What is “EAA” and what are the National surveys?
The Employer Associations of America (EAA) consists of employer organizations across the United States working together to provide you with the very best HR services. We work together on national surveys to make sure you have the most robust, high quality data. You can find these surveys here.
- What if I need more advisor-like assistance with planning?
Can I receive recertification credits through HRCI and/or SHRM for survey participation?
Yes. Earn 1 credit/PDC per year through MRA survey participation.
- Related Resources
Meet Our Team
To find out more about the services we offer, or to speak with a specialist about your specific needs, complete this form and one of our experts will reach out to you shortly.
Can’t wait? Call us now at 800.488.4845.