Why should you focus on diversity?
It’s simply smart business. How do you even begin? By making a business case tying diversity and inclusion to an organization’s objectives and overall success.
In the past, diversity was seen as more of a compliance topic where now the talk has transformed into a more holistic approach focused on acquiring, developing, and retaining diverse talent. To be successful, diversity and inclusion must be embedded in the culture of an organization and fully supported by leaders. This means top-down, bottom-up, inclusive strategies that inspire innovative and creative thinking, and that comes from a diversity of perspectives.
The following information has been assembled in a Toolkit to assist companies in their diversity and inclusion journey.
Contact MRA’s HR Hotline advisors for practical advice.
Download MRA’s Diversity & Inclusion Toolkit for articles, guides, and tools.
Explore the research behind Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) from Spectra Diversity.
Learning and Development
Learning and Development
Attend training programs at MRA’s training center or delivered for your employees at your location.
- Sensitivity Skills in a Diverse Workplace
- Respectful Workplace and Harassment Prevention
- Civility in the Workplace
- Unconscious Bias: Understanding the Impact in the Workplace
- Harassment Prevention (eLearning): Creating a Respectful Workplace (Employees)
- Harassment Prevention (eLearning): Creating a Respectful Workplace (Managers)
Register for MRA’s DEI Leadership Conference on October 7, 2020.
Strategy and Planning:
- Create a solid foundation for D&I priorities. Learn More
Spectra Diversity Inclusion Assessment™ (SDIA™):
- Measures employees’ perceptions of D&I culture, practices, and management.
MRA is pleased to partner with SpectraDIVERSITY to offer the Spectra Diversity Inclusion Assessment™ (SDIA), the first of its kind assessment tool that provides a diversity and inclusion path forward for organizations of any size.
Access a sample of the assessment: https://www.spectradiversity.com/mra-sample/
Intercultural Development Inventory® (IDI®):
- Assesses and builds awareness and intercultural competence.
Affirmative Action Plans:
- Demonstrate your organization’s active efforts to recruit and advance qualified minorities, women, people with disabilities, and covered veterans. Learn More
Recruitment and Retention Services:
- MRA’s Certified Diversity Recruiter can assist employers in building diverse and inclusive workforces. Learn More
- Unbiased, third-party investigations for sensitive employee situations. Learn More
Pay Equity Audits:
- Take steps to eliminate or reduce pay disparities for women and minorities. Learn More
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Audits:
- Ensure policies, processes, training, culture, and corporate guidelines are inclusive to attract and retain a diverse pipeline of talent. Learn More