For dates and to register, go to https://www.worldatwork.org/education/courses/variable-pay
Master variable pay plans that support your organization’s business objectives
Variable pay compensation can improve employee motivation and performance along with positively impacting your organization’s goals for profitability and productivity. This course will teach you the fundamentals of variable pay with a focus on compensation strategy.
In this course you will cover:
- Identifying common business strategies and objectives for achieving them.
- Aligning variable pay programs with business strategy.
- The three categories of variable pay.
- Examining internal and external factors affecting variable pay plans.
- The activities for designing variable pay compensation strategy, including funding and distributing plan
- How to implement, communicate and evaluate the success of variable pay compensation and benefits plans.
Who Should Attend:
This course is ideal for the human resources professional responsible for designing, assessing, and maintaining variable pay plans.
This session is sponsored by MACA (Milwaukee Area Compensation Association) and held at MRA in Waukesha, WI. Member pricing applies for these sessions if you are a MACA member.