In every business, mistakes happen, and customers get angry. When service delivery does not match their expectations. When a customer complains, it means he or she cares enough about your business to give it a second chance. Feedback from angry customers can present golden opportunities to improve service. You will develop problem-solving skills that get at the root of the situation or issue, even when you can't give customers exactly what they want. You will discover ways to manage complaints and create happy repeat customers.
This comprehensive package includes:
Classroom instruction (full-day)
- Evaluate the value of customer feedback.
- Review 10 reasons customers complain.
- Identify techniques to calm an angry customer.
- Demonstrate empathetic and blameless apologies.
- Practice four creative problem-solving techniques.
On-demand webinar: Use C.A.R.I.N.G As Your Compass (required)
- The six essential elements of C.A.R.I.N.G. service.
- Seven tips to help you make your customers feel valued.
- Five ways to enhance your reputation for reliability.
Who Should Attend:
Employees at all levels and experience are responsible for delivery of exceptional service to internal and external customers. Service crosses all industry lines, including manufacturing, insurance, health care, sales, real estate, technical, and more.