Don't let your projects get the best of you! In this two-day program, you will improve your ability to lead projects to successful outcomes. After reviewing the roles and responsibilities of a project manager, you will implement a practical, hands-on process for planning and completing any project on time. A communication style assessment will guide you to a comprehensive understanding of the power of an adaptable style in effectively driving change and influencing others. You will participate in a case study and leave the program with project management templates and tools.
- Prepare a project charter overview for your project.
- Create a stakeholder, risk, and feasibility analysis.
- Complete work breakdown, Time estimate, Activity Network Diagram, Critical Path Methodology, Gantt chart, and RACI evaluations.
- Conduct a close-out analysis to evaluate project outcomes.
- Act as a project consultant to analyze a project for improvement opportunities.
- Demonstrate how to influence others and lead change in your projects.
Who Should Attend:
Functional managers and supervisors, project leaders, HR, and any other staff who lead cross-functional projects that range from new product development and process re-engineering to office improvement strategies or new equipment installation.
Pre-work: To get the most value from the seminar, please identify a project that you are about to start or that you are already working on, and bring it with you.
If you have taken the Leading Effective Teams Series, you will not need to attend this program.
To find out more about the services we offer, or to speak with a specialist about your specific needs, complete this form and one of our experts will reach out to you shortly.
Can’t wait? Call us now at 800.488.4845.