When issues are important, opinions vary, and emotions run strong, individuals often feel vulnerable expressing themselves. Learn strategies for thinking through issues, preparing for the conversations, managing a dialogue effectively, and achieving the desired outcome.
- Understand perceptual "reality" differences.
- Define and leverage conflict to create positive actions.
- Plan for a challenging conversation.
- Assess the impact of perceptions, positions, and interests on difficult conversations.
- Drive to a win-win outcome.
- Use reframing, feedback, listening, and questioning skills to communicate effectively in difficult conversations.
- Discover the impact of accountability.
Who Should Attend:
Managers, supervisors, leaders, and employees who need to gain cooperation, influence, or negotiate with others in difficult or less-than-ideal work situations.
To find out more about the services we offer, or to speak with a specialist about your specific needs, complete this form and one of our experts will reach out to you shortly.
Can’t wait? Call us now at 800.488.4845.