This program provides HR support professionals with an introduction to the role and responsibilities of HR within an organization. You will gain an understanding of the elements comprising the HR function, including various employment laws, record keeping requirements, and the recruitment and selection process. Through engaging learning activities and discussion, explore best practices for tackling HR challenges in the workplace.
- Describe the HR function and common responsibilities.
- Identify what it means to be a legal agent of an organization.
- Demonstrate an understanding of employment law, harassment, and discrimination through case study application.
- Review best practices for current HR record storage, retention, and accessibility.
- Discuss the recruitment and selection process, including sourcing, interviewing, conducting background investigations, and onboarding.
Who Should Attend:
HR assistants or other professional support staff within an organization who are looking to broaden their HR knowledge.
To find out more about the services we offer, or to speak with a specialist about your specific needs, complete this form and one of our experts will reach out to you shortly.
Can’t wait? Call us now at 800.488.4845.