Whether dealing with discipline, corrective action, or harassment complaints, management has a duty to ensure that employees' concerns are heard, investigated, and resolved. This blended learning program is broken into two interactive segments. It will provide you with the skills, tools, and techniques needed to complete an investigation.
- Apply the various stages of an investigation to a case study.
- Practice investigation skills required to conduct an investigation, including preparing questions and conducting interviews.
- Develop findings and conclusions based upon interviews, exhibits, and other information.
- Recommend a course of action based upon your findings and conclusions.
- Create thorough and timely documentation.
eLearning (Pre-class training)
The mandatory eLearning module is the first step in the program and is essential to your overall learning experience. It will provide an overview of the investigation process and an understanding of the different types of complaints that may be received. The knowledge you gain from this module will then be applied in the full-day comprehensive investigations workshop.
Classroom Workshop (Full day)
Using a real-life case study, you will learn how to practically and effectively conduct a workplace investigation. You will have the opportunity to walk through each step of the process and work directly with an MRA investigator to identify recommended solutions for the case study scenario.
Who Should Attend:
HR professionals who are responsible for conducting workplace investigations.
To find out more about the services we offer, or to speak with a specialist about your specific needs, complete this form and one of our experts will reach out to you shortly.
Can’t wait? Call us now at 800.488.4845.