With all the messages business people are bombarded with on a daily basis, it is more critical than ever to write effective communications. How can you ensure that your email or letter is the one that gets read and acted on first? Spend a day learning and practicing techniques for creating clear, concise business communications that get your reader's attention and response.
- Implement a process to organize and write effective business communications.
- Recognize three practical strategies for improving readability and reader understanding.
- Compare multiple proofreading strategies to aid in clarity and professionalism.
- Demonstrate ten recommendations for improving email.
- Identify three techniques to help buffer "bad news" in written correspondence to customers.
Who Should Attend:
Any business person who writes to customers, suppliers, colleagues, or company decision makers.
This Course is a Popular Onsite.
Click here for more information.
To find out more about the services we offer, or to speak with a specialist about your specific needs, complete this form and one of our experts will reach out to you shortly.
Can’t wait? Call us now at 800.488.4845.