Careful and ongoing attention is required for 401(k) plans. Gain a general overview of the elements required for design and administration of 401(k) plans. From ERISA, Department of Labor, and Internal Revenue Service requirements, to day-to-day administration, this program has it all.
Boost the efficiency and effectiveness of your 401(k) benefit by:
- Exploring how plans are designed and administered.
- Understanding basic investment options and appropriate oversight and due diligence.
- Reviewing day-to-day administrative and fiduciary requirements.
- Identify the laws regulating 401(k) plans and your duties.
- Design effective methods to educate employees and increase participation.
- Discover the importance of monitoring the effectiveness of your third-party administrators.
Who Should Attend:
Administrators and specialists in benefits and human resources, or anyone new to employee benefits needing a refresher on basic plan design concepts and error-free administration, and those interested in being up-to-date on legal developments.