Comprehensive survey of employer costs, policies, and strategies related to providing health insurance.
One volume containing four separate reports including data from 674 participating organizations representing over 149,691 eligible employees covering Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wisconsin.
- Cost containment strategies
- Types of medical plans (PPO, POS, HMO, ACO and CDHP/HDHP)
- High deductible health plans
- Trends in healthcare premiums
- Impact of the Affordable Care Act on benefits
Breakout Summaries by:
- Total Responses
- Industry Type
- Company/Employer Size (Employee Count)