Only available as a component of the Essentials of HR Certificate Series.
This essential suite of e-learning is conveniently available on-demand, and provides a critical overview of four key HR functions, including:
- Managing HR Records (approx. 35 minutes)
- Getting Started with FMLA (approx. 25 minutes)
- Harassment Prevention: Creating a Respectful Workplace (approx. 25 minutes)
- Safety and Risk Management. (approx. 20 minutes)
- Develop and implement HR initiatives and solutions related to recordkeeping, FMLA, harassment prevention, and safety administration.
- Recognize the various documents handled by HR and explore ways to best organize and maintain those documents.
- Identify best practices to avoid pitfalls and reduce risk for your organization.
- Review FMLA regulations and processes to determine employee eligibility for FMLA leave.
- Access the liability risks involved with improper administration of recordkeeping, FMLA, harassment prevention and safety.
Who Should Attend:
New comers to HR and those who want to broaden or refresh their HR knowledge.
After registering for the entire Essentials of HR Certificate Series, you will automatically be sent the e-Learnings throughout the series.