The face-to-face interview is arguably the most impactful step in the selection and hiring process. Those new to interviewing do not always recognize the awesome responsibility of this task. This one-hour webinar provides an overview of interviewing "do's and don'ts," focusing on legal implications of interviewing and laws affecting all phases of employment. Obtain guidance on what you can and cannot ask during the interview process and discover ways to positively impact the candidate experience.
- Gain awareness of your role as a legal agent within the organization.
- Review laws affecting interviewing and hiring.
- Discern legal interview questions based on the job requirements.
- Discuss your needs for position-specific interviewing guides with HR.
- Recognize your role in creating a positive candidate experience.
Who Should Attend:
Non-HR managers and supervisors who conduct interviews for open positions.