Be yourself ... everyone else is already taken.”Oscar Wilde
Clients, coworkers, and employees describe Wendie as straightforward, analytical, reasonable, and friendly. She enjoys partnering with the organizations she works with and learning more about their industries and operations. Wendie is a versatile, experienced human resources professional with a record of successful consulting projects. At MRA, she works with organizations to develop compensation programs and assists organizations with FLSA compliance. She also provides training for organizations in the areas of compensation and performance management.
Wendie has more than 20 years of human resources experience and has held positions as specialist, generalist, and senior management. She has worked with a wide range of professional services, manufacturing, not-for-profit, higher education, healthcare, government, hospitality, and retail organizations in developing compensation programs. She also has expertise in employee relations, employment law compliance, policy development, staffing, outplacement, and project management. With her in-depth experience, Wendie is able to provide thorough and accurate advice and services to her clients. She also has a genuine interest in helping her clients meet their goals. Wendie hold a PHR certification—Professional in Human Resources.
- Developed sound base pay compensation programs for organizations in a wide variety of industries, resulting in cost savings, reduced turnover, and alignment with organization strategies and goals.
- Developed and implemented successful strategies, policies, and HR programs for client companies as well as corporate organization.
- Advised management on effective employee relations issues and compliance with broad variety of employment regulations.
- Developed and implemented innovative HR programs and managed an extensive office relocation project as well as numerous special projects in HR, facilities, and technology.
Wendie earned a bachelor’s degree in geography from Kent State University, Kent, Ohio.
Professional and Community Activities
- Twin Cities Compensation Network
- Society for Human Resources Management
- Volunteer with numerous community, arts, and nonprofit organizations.