Never be afraid to try something new, because life gets boring when you stay within the limits of what you already know.”Journey Strength
Rachel is a hardworking individual who enjoys helping others and learning every day. She has been instrumental to the HR Hotline team by serving members on a daily basis. She is accustomed to working in a high-energy business environment, balancing multiple projects and delivering consistent results through member satisfaction. Rachel has a passion for helping match talent with an employer to help create a win-win situation for both employees and employers!
Prior to joining MRA, Rachel spent time interning in a recruiting role for a large logistics company. In college she participated in leadership roles for multiple student organizations where she learned the value of time management, team work, and helping others.
- Obtained aPHR certification through HRCI
- Obtained certification in American Sign Language
- Translated an employee handbook from English to Spanish
- Created and managed online job postings in multiple markets across the U.S.
- Collaborated with multiple lines of business to create resources for an online HR Resource Center
- Completed OSHA general industry training and serves on MRA’s internal safety team
Rachel earned a bachelor’s degree in human resource management with a minor in Spanish from the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater.