Faith is taking the first step, even when you don’t see the whole staircase.”Martin Luther King, Jr.
Anne is a Recruiting Business Partner with MRA. She has been fortunate to create long-term relationships with members, utilizing her recruiting expertise for many years. Anne is proud of representing the brand of the member, working hard to understand the vision of the hire, and passionately looking for the right match.
As a recruiting specialist, Anne has over 20 years of experience in professional staffing with responsibilities including recruiting, interviewing, screening, negotiating, and closing candidates for client/member needs. She has served as an outsourced recruiter for electronic, mechanical, and medical manufacturers. Anne is a proven leader with strong communication and customer service skills.
- Completed multiple complex searches for hard to find skilled employees.
- Previous experience as a preferred recruiting partner with two Fortune 50 companies.
Anne earned a bachelor’s degree in psychology with an emphasis in human resource management from the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse.
Publications and Presentations
- Crossroads Career Network (CCN) – National Outplacement Volunteer Organization (2006-2015)
- Keynote Speaker: 2/15, 6/14, 1/14, 9/13, 7/09, 3/07, 6/06
Professional and Community Activities
Volunteer-Divine Redeemer Lutheran School (2010-Present)
- Developed fundraiser for school and lead efforts that raised over $140,000 and coordinated 400 person yearly fall school event.