Over half of leaders say that soft skills are more important than hard skills. In order to succeed, your employees need to become proficient in a set of fundamental business and soft skills. Help your employees develop a complete and balanced skillset to be productive in their position and enable your organization to be competitive in the marketplace.
Learning tracks provide a suggested list of courses for various experience levels and topic areas. They are not certifications. For specific recommendations based on your training needs, please contact Registrations at 262.696.3319.
Business & Soft Skills Tracks
Business performance enhancement courses add value by providing skills for everyday use in a business setting.
- Business Email: Write It Right
- Business Writing for Impact: How to Write So People Will Read
- Emotionally Intelligent Leader
- Enhance Your Professionalism
- Finance and Accounting for the Nonfinancial Leader
- Project Management: The Human and Technical View
- Stress Management
- Success Strategies for Personal Growth
- Time Management
- Workload Survival Skills
Coaching and Training
For leaders and all employees coaching can improve effectiveness, communications, engagement, and accountability.
Learn skills to master effective listening skills, enhance communication methods, and practice the ability to constructively give and receive feedback.
Learn to manage conflict effectively by recognizing the causes and effects of conflict and choosing steps to work through interpersonal conflict.
Customer Relations and Sales
Customer service skills will equip you to address customer needs and foster a positive experience.
- Conversations to Enhance Business Partnerships
- Critical-Step Selling
- Customer-Centered Communication
- Customer Service Excellence Certificate Series
- Customer Skills for Technical Professionals
- Delivering Exceptional Service
- Master Your Customer Phone Skills
- Negotiation Skills: Producing Win/Win Outcomes
- Win Over Angry Customers Through Problem Solving
Diversity and Inclusion
Learn about diverse workplaces and how to leverage the effects of diversity to achieve a competitive business advantage.
- Quality and Productivity
Meet Our Team
To find out more about the services we offer, or to speak with a specialist about your specific needs, complete this form and one of our experts will reach out to you shortly.
Can’t wait? Call us now at 800.488.4845.